Villa Xenofilia I - reservation
Chris Holthaus is the Dutch owner.
For more information or to make a reservation, please feel free to
call the following numbers anytime before 9:00 p.m any day of the week
english, french, dutch, spanish
Prices per week, saturday to saturday
1. You can phone or send an email in which you request a reservation for
the vacation villa and provide the
following information :
- which house you would like to rent for which period
- your address and phone number
- if you wish, the number of linen packages
2. You will receive confirmation that the house has been temporarily
reserved, for 24 hours, and you will receive
a reservation document by email or fax, which you must sign and
return to us.
3. If we receive the signed reservation document within 24 hours, the
temporary reservation will be extended by
5 days, during which time we will expect the 20% deposit.
4. Once the deposit has been received within this time period, the
reservation will be definite.
5. After 3 months you again pay 20%; the remaining amount must be paid 6
weeks before the start of your stay.
The following information is to prevent any misunderstandings:
Inquiries and obtaining information is entirely without any obligation
and does not mean that we are bound to offer the house. After we have
confirmed a request for a reservation and have informed you that the
house has been temporarily reserved for you, you will have a provisional
reservation for the time being.
The first request for a reservation always takes precedence.